Going back to work or school? Or just want to figure out how to fit some pumping and bottle feeding into life with a baby? This class has it all!
- How to find the best pump your insurance offers (and why it may take a little research)
- The Frankenpump: hacks to build your dream pump
- The most painless ways to get your “freezer stash” going
- Don’t overdo it: how much milk your baby ACTUALLY needs
- How to build pumping into YOUR schedule, at home and away
- Putting the pieces together: how to assemble your pump
- Getting the most milk out each time you pump
- Properly fit flanges to maximize milk and prevent pain
- Three pumping accessories that are worth getting
- Choosing and using a bottle so baby keeps latching well
- Tips for the bottle-reluctant baby
- How to safely handle, store, and warm up your milk
- Choosing milk storage options that work for you
- Preventing “funny-tasting” milk that baby won’t drink
- Cleaning your pump: when you can take a shortcut and when you can’t
- And more! This class has lots of time for questions, so we cover anything that comes to mind. Get your questions ready!
This is a live online group class, where you can ask questions as we go. You also get lifetime membership to our private Get Pumped! Facebook group.